Financial Literacy for Kids
At GiveAshare, we think it the financial literacy of our kids
is critical - the past financial crisis just underscores this point.
While based in Oregon, we were active members of Oregon's Jumpstart Coalition. In addition, we recently attended the CEE Annual Conference to get a better understanding of what’s happening out there, what educators need, and to get feedback on our products.
We were delighted to talk to so many like-minded people
totally dedicated to teaching kids about money. The feedback on
our products was very positive.
We also encourage you to make these tools available to your
students and their parents.
For Financial Literacy Educators
Tools To Help YOU Teach Financial Literacy!
True single share ownership
I’m A Shareholder KIT
Stock certificate replicas
Add a Dose of Reality to Lessons
- Buy a share for the class to own as a whole.
- Use the Shareholder KIT as teacher/teaching resource.
- A compelling prize/award - Framed stock with engraved plaque or Shareholder KIT.
- Fundraising: Raffle shares and/or KITs.
- Fundraising: Take advantage of wholesale pricing to raise funds to promote financial literacy.
- Help parents reinforce the learning at home - give them the opportunity buy a share or KIT for their child.
- Supplement the Stock Market Game with copies
of real stock certificates.
- Help us help you - we welcome your
thoughts - call us.
This Year’s Top 5 Stocks for K-12:
Other Financial Literacy Resources
Financial Literacy Handbook