We specialize in one share stock gifts!
As of 2009, stock brokers will generally pass along the $500 certificate delivery fee imposed by the DTC. The fee is part of an industry-wide effort to move away from paper stock certificates and encourage electronic ownership in order to save money.
For now, GiveAshare.com can still get paper stock certificates because we work directly with transfer agents, but at some point, all companies will stop issuing paper stock certificates. See all the ways that we beat a broker.
Have you checked out custom framing prices lately?
Remember, at GiveAshare you get 1) a custom mat specifically cut to fit odd-sized stock certificates and 2) you get a personalized engraved plaque.
- Data is based on brokers published fee schedules and calls/chats with support.
- *Not clear if Schwab and Fidelity charge $500 DTC on top of their fee.
- Schwab, Ameritrade, Fidelity, eTrade commissions do not include handling fees, inactivity fees, or maintenance fees if any.
- eTrade's and Fidelity will not deliver certificates for any security that is DRS eligible..
- Our fee is normally $39 but can be higher in certain cases such as 1) custom orders 2) stocks where transfer agent charges an additional fee, and 3) where price adjustment is required to comply with the SEC requirements. All adjustments and fees are reflected in the price you see on our website so there are no hidden fees.