We use UPS/USPS live rate lookups during checkout. It is important that you consider all the factors below when making your decision.
- We highly recommend UPS because of tracking, insurance, reliability and ease of claims process.
- Please understand that if you select another method, you assume the risk of loss and claims.
Shipping Method Comparison
|Ship to PO Box||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Email on shipment||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Insured||YES||YES (limits: $100 US, $200 Intl)||YES (limits: $100 US, $200 Intl)||NO|
|Who Has Risk of Loss||GiveAshare||You||You||You|
|Who Files Claims if Lost/Damaged||GiveAshare||You||You||n/a|
1 UPS limits its timing guarantee close to Christmas
2 For International shipments, USPS Express timing guarantee is only for select countries.
- We ship from Gilbert, Arizona.
- UPS Ground generally takes 4 to 5 business days to the East Coast (see UPS timing map).
- UPS generally does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
We meet or beat our timing commitments but we are at the mercy of UPS and USPS to deliver your order to you. Delays by UPS or USPS due to bad weather, covid, or some other reason are out of our control. We will pass along any insurance proceeds that we recover.
Important Note: Some countries (ie. Canada, U.K.) may charge additional taxes or custom duties/fees upon delivery which are not included in the price and are charged upon delivery.
If you have any questions or need any clarifications, please contact us.