GiveAshare has just earned recognition as a Google Trusted Store because of our outstanding customer service. It makes us happy to make others happy and always nice to have it recognized! See the press release.
The Ferrari IPO is now history.
As of October 21,2015, you can buy one share of Ferrari stock at GiveAshare.com.
Gettin close! Looks like the Ferrari IPO will be Weds, October 21.
Sign up to be notified when you can buy Ferrari stock at GiveAshare. It should be available by mid-morning on the day of the IPO.
In another move, the company changed their ticker from FRRI to RACE. Too bad, I liked FRRI
CNBC reports that the Ferrari IPO could be as soon as October 12th. Business Insider says the demand for shares could be 10 times what is available which should make for an exciting and volatile first day of trading. Can’t wait.
The stock will trade on the NYSE and the ticker looks like it will be FRRI.
You will be able to buy Ferrari stock from GiveAshare the day of the IPO.
Keep your state from stealing your stock!
Abandoned property laws in the U.S. require all shareholders to keep their account information current to avoid shares and/or funds from being turned over to the state as a result of an account being deemed abandoned or lost. All companies in the U.S., including the transfer agent for your stock, are required to follow these abandoned property laws and regulations.
The problem is that financially-strapped states are getting much more aggressive (too aggressive in our opinion) about going after property by changing the definition of what is considered abandoned. The process of taking this property is called “escheat” which seems appropriate because the way states are handling it seems like cheating to us.
The way to keep this from happening to you is to make sure that you take proactive steps to show that your account is active.
For stocks, one of the most important things to remember is to keep your transfer agent (this is who your company uses to handle all their shareholder stuff) informed of any address changes to make sure you get all communication. It’s also a good idea to set up on-line access to your stock account at the transfer agent website. In addition, do one of the following things at least every two years:
- If you get dividend checks, make sure you cash them in a timely manner, no matter how small they may be.
- You will get a proxy on an annual basis. Make sure you vote your proxy. You can do this on-line, by phone, or by mail and it only takes 2 minutes.
- Make some sort of contact with your transfer agent via phone, email, or mail. This will generally be logged as activity.
If your stock has already been escheated, all is not lost, you can still go through a process to claim your property. Each state has a website where you can search unclaimed property to see if any is yours. Note that if the state escheated your Apple stock 10 years ago, you will only get the proceeds of the liquidated stock at the time they took it – never mind that Apple has soared in the meantime including stock splits.
For more information and useful links go to the escheat page at GiveAshare.com.
Great news, the Ferrari IPO is expected in October!
So when it happens, you can buy a share of Ferrari stock right here at GiveAshare.com.
Ferrari is among the world’s leading luxury brands most recognizable for its luxury performance sports cars. 90% of Ferrari is owned by Fiat Chrysler which intends to spin it out into its own publicly traded company giving us all a fantastic opportunity to own this iconic company. The other 10% is owned by Piero Lardi Ferrari, the son of Enzo Ferrari.
If you want to be notified when Ferrari stock is available, email us.
More to come.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. just announced it will be acquired by Sequential Brands Group Inc. in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $353 million. Buy a share of Martha Stewart Omnimedia stock while you still can. As you would expect from anything related to Martha Stewart, the stock certificate is absolutely beautiful and positively unique.
We will remove the shares from our stock list as we get closer to the merger date.